Thursday, March 4, 2010

Postcards From Home #2 Amber Alexander




Here are some pictures from Amber Alexander! I think I will normally have this be a weekly feature, but since we are just getting started I may post them more frequently. Starting in April, I will post them every Thursday. So, please keep sending them to me. Thanks Amber and Sharon!

The first one, is the extremes of living in Vermont... Either you are inundated with snow and cold temps or you are in paradise... The winters are long and hard and thinking about summer keeps me going... The poodles ALSO keep me going. They are buckets of fun and always good for a laugh. I would say they inspire my art with their antics. They are like little people in fur suits. The last photo is my studio/office.. The Desk is birch plywood made by my husband. I love it!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics Amber- I knew you must be somewhere with alot of amazing wildlife! Pups are too cute!

    xo- Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cat :)
    There is a lot of amazing wildlife here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pups and beautiful studio.. and oh yes, gorgeous landscapes! Thanks for sharing your creative process, Amber. : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that desk is beautiful.... lucky:) i love vermont!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, your pups are so adorable! Nice work space, I love the wall color and the pretty wood floors, and of course the desk made by your hubby. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work space, and the photos of your two adorable dogs... I love how the one has his feet slung over the other's head!

    ReplyDelete