Tuesday, March 2, 2010

POSTCARDS FROM HOME







Hi, I'm Sharon Clancy, from sharonclancydesigns. I live in the beautiful red rocks of Sedona Arizona. These are photos taken on a hike near my home. This is the view I see from my window. It is so majestic and inspiring. I feel very fortunate to live in such a place. The photo of me sitting is inside an Indian cliff dwelling in Sedona. The two guys are my dog Skye and my hubby. The photo of me on the trail is with my sister Sheila from Shecological.
I can't wait to see other members postcards.

11 comments:

  1. Sharon! I LOVE Sedona and do believe I have sat on that very ledge (above Enchantment Resort??). Thank you for sharing a bit of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures! I didn't know you were Sheila's sister! What a great idea for a series and way to find out more about each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL photos - and Sharon, I'm another who had no idea that Sheila was a Clancy!! You're blessed to live in such an inspirational setting. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing these photos! How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous photos! It is so fun to see you and Sheila, too. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to see you in a beautiful setting where you live... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you in such a forgiving climate! :)
    Nice photos. I've been to Sedona... it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! So nice to see where people live. I'd forgotten Sheila was your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I do feel fortunate to live in such an inspiring place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon did you live in eugene or in the seventies

    ReplyDelete