Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Creative Challenge #2 - Mothers' Day



Hi everyone! I hope you all had fun with the Alice challenge that we did last time! I think the results were "wonderful"!
This time I would like to do a more general theme. Hopefully, it will be easier to get done faster, and more people will do it.
Here are the instructions:
make something inspired by the theme "Mothers' Day"
finish it and post it in your store by May 1st (that's 2 weeks from now)
be sure and tag it "acchallenge"

After May 3rd, I will make as many poster sketches as I can out of the total entries and post them on the blog. We can all make treasuries and post them on etsy.

So dwell on the maternal for a while and put your creativity into action!

The image at the top is from an etsy seller Amanda Blake. Her store is called This is All I Know.

7 comments:

  1. I love this challenge, can't wait to see what people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting by thisisalliknow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do too, Sharon. Love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for it!

    (Could someone please fix the link to my shop in the teams list? It directs to a dead link... Should be - http://TickledPinkKnits.etsy.com
    Many thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in... looking forward to seeing what everyone puts into the challenge!

    Beautiful painting - such a sweetness to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be sure to post. Mothers Day challenge is a perfect idea!

    ReplyDelete