Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Postcards From Home #9 Milly from Cutiepie Co.


This week we have Milly from Cutiepie Company! We get a little glimpse into her life in the Bronx. I can't believe the snow!! Good thing the models aren't there at Bryant Park!
Thanks for sharing with us! I think your dog should have a staring roll in your next movie!




1. That's me with my beagle, Hunter, in Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, NY this past fall (photo by J. Corporan)
2. Me again, Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, fall (photo by J. Corporan)
3. I took this photo under the Manhattan Bridge in Brooklyn, while at work (that's a vintage movie camera we were using)
4. Bryant Park, NYC, this winter during the most recent blizzard
5. Bryant Park again, in the morning under a blanket of fresh snow.

9 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Milly! Hunter is a "cutie pie!"
    Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Milly! Love the one of you and Hunter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milly!
    If you are still in the Bronx, we are almost neighbors :) I'm in So. Westchester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am actually in the Bronx, not Brooklyn! Nice to meet you, neighbor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and nice to meet everyone, even if we're not neighbors! (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I made the correction. Sorry! Milly is actually in the Bronx! I just read Brooklyn on the one photo description and I don't know why but I just made that leap. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice to meet another member of the Artisans Collective, Millie! YOU TOO, Hunter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you Millie! (and Hunter... talk about a cutiepie!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos - and your pup is adorable! Nice to meet you, Milly.. New York must be such an exciting place to live. : D

    ReplyDelete