Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Challenge


O.K. everyone... I know you are all busy thinking about your mother's or about being a mother, or both. I know you all have been working diligently on your challenge pieces, but, like me, you probably haven't had a chance to photograph it yet, or you didn't put the "acchallenge" tag on it ... or maybe it already sold!

Anyway, Jen from Quench Metalworks was the only one whose item came up when I searched for the challenge pieces. YAY Jen!!! It is gorgeous too!!! So I just went through and did a search of the tag "thehive" and came up with this mother's day collection. I hope you like it. If you have a piece that I missed, let me know and I will post it a.s.a.p. And, Happy Mother's Day this Sunday to all you mom's out there!

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! You picked just the piece I would have picked for the challenge from my shop - thank you!

    Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

    And here's another piece for the challenge - Lavender Fields Knit Mitts:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/46144656/lavender-fields-knit-fingerless-gloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day everyone! This is just gorgeous Sheila- what an amazing group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, I love this.. you've done a beautiful job here! And a big 'thanks' for featuring my pendant..
    To all the moms: wishing you the best Mother's Day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection. I feel like the class geek :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an inspiration Jen! I love your work and I would feel like the class geek if noone participated in the challenge! So a big THANK you to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry. I forgot all about it! gorgeous treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I totally forgot... ugh, my kingdom for a memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collection, Sheila! I love Jen's buttons family : )
    Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila, This is really a lovely grouping. I sold two similiar pieces (Lotus Vase) last week for Mothers day and ex wife gifts(?they still like each other). Thank you so much for including me.

    ReplyDelete