Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Postcards From Home #10 Sheila from Shecological (me)

Here is a small sampling of some scenes of my indoor and outdoor life. Hope you like it.

A view from up on the mountain just north of town.


This is me at the County Fair. There is a local Navajo family in the background.



This is a street in the historic part of town



This is a tassel-eared grey squirrel on my back fence - they are common around here.



This is a picture of my sewing studio/workroom


This is a picture of my living room when I had to move my studio out there so we could paint and get new carpet.

8 comments:

  1. hi Sheila! Beautiful mountain view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelia! Such a beautiful view and a really wonderful picture of you at the country fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelia, Beautiful location and good luck with all your painting and new carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, Thank you for sharing a little slice of your paradise!!! I would be up on that mountain all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila, that first photo looks like a painting... beautiful view!and I think that squirrel looks half bunny.... :)
    thanks for sharing a little part of your world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pics, Sheila.. I feel like a 'know' you a bit better!
    That first image is amazing - and not at all what I'd expect to be in Arizona.
    Thanks for sharing! : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the squirrel. I love Arizona, you captured the variety well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Sheila... glad I finally get to see what surrounds you (especially you!

    ReplyDelete