Monday, June 28, 2010

Art of Display - Produce

When photographing my table runners, one of my favorite things to add to the arrangement is produce...


a lovely bowl full of fresh fruit, or a couple of ripe tomatoes as shown above, is often times the perfect prop to compliment the work.

Below are some lovely examples of this simple and effective idea that I found while searching our talented team...


Berry Bowl on Leaf by Blue Sky Pottery



Poppy Tea Towel-Organic Linen by madder root



Plate, Porcelain, Pottery, Green, Hosta, Leaf by White Earth Studio

4 comments:

  1. I really love the produce added to the product photography..it makes it fresh...and looks lovely in treasuries!!! (lucy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lucy about the freshness .. excellent article :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it adds freshness and life to it, organic life. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is unbelievably wonderful!! these photos are so crisp and the fruit makes me feel like the items are real and down to earth!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete