Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Team Challenge - Bees


From butterflies to bees!! This time I thought it would be appropriate to help promote our team mascot and the launch of our new website! Let's generate some "buzz" and all make something inspired by our industrious friends the bees! It can be honey, a hive, garden, bees or whatever your imagination comes up with.

Make an item and tag it with the word "acchallenge". Get it posted by July 1st and I will post the results.

Lulubug is already in the spirit with this cute bee necklace!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds fantastic-a very appropriate challenge theme. Count me in. (I love lulubug's bee necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila! I just had the same idea! It-s great!
    I-ll see if I can do bee shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that necklace! Strangely enough, I just took a photo of a bee and I never do photos like that - usually my things are dying or dead (I wonder what a psychologist would say about that?)..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ahead of schedule for once - yay! It reminds me that I have another bee piece I've been wanting to do, so this will get me to actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the bees! Having trouble deciding which one is my favorite, though :)

    ReplyDelete